The North Zulch Computer Geek...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZcomputergeek

Solid State Member
Hello to everyone.

My name is Chris. I am 15 and live in a small town full of computer illiterates.

I would not call myself an expert [yet] but I can say that I am pretty tech-knowing for my age.

I do my best to be open minded and listen to what others have to say.

I love giving aid to people who need it, and I love to learn anything that anyone else can teach me.

At my school I work under our technician for the experience, I get to configure Windows based systems and networks.

I also work part time for a company that uses mainly Apple computers running Tiger and Leopard, as well as few workstations that use Ubuntu Linux.

Thus, I can say I'm pretty well rounded when it comes to my knowledge of software and operating systems.

I also work with hardware quite a bit. I am a tinkerer, so you could say that I like to screw things up... Okay, I like to do things that somehow cause me to screw stuff up.:) But hey, I always learn something out of it.

Anyway, sorry for the long post.

Thanks,
Chris

Hello and Welcome to Tech-Forums.

Dont be afraid ask any and every question you have. We will answer it to the best of our ability. There are some Microsoft MVP's here along with some Certified Tech's in areas. So please feel free to ask and learn from us.

Cheers,
Mak

Welcome to T.F.

Wait I know you, you're the guy who's upgrading your rig to work better with Sony Vegas right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom