Nice Site You All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidermo

Beta member
I haven't been very many places on the site yet but just from what I've seen so far.
It's is a real clean to the point site Just what I like. I hope to get to know alot of ya cuz just from hanging around I'll learn so much. I'm working on getting my IM up and going again. It's been some time since my comp has lived hehe. I'll post my info and such once I got it setup and feel free to hit me up. :big_smile:

Wth IDk what that last post was all about. That was some of the last moments of a 24hour+ day. I meant to say hit me up on msn/facebook/linkin/myspace Email spidermo_24 at hotmail [dot] com they all feed into my live. More to come. An feel free to tell me about other good site to check out.

hey is there anyone on that mite be able to help me in IM with troubleshooting my vid card hooking to tv.
Hit me up on whatever e-mail [email through the option in the forum]

Cool Guess I'm out the mod . being my post hit right away. Feels good to be on the in hehe.

So i guess we can do it on here whatever you prefer

Post a question the appropriate section and you'll have plenty of answers :). Start by trying Hardware Troubleshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom