Newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabiiTraxXx

Solid State Member
Hi all! I'm new here... not really all that 'computer smarts', but I know a LITTLE. LOL Anyhow I just thought this place looked good if I needed some help when designing my homepage. Not a real 'advanced' one, just a good ol' AOL one..

but I do have a question about putting music onto it. Every time I try and put music on it, the friggin thing never works! Its one of the simple, copy and paste codes, but it never works. Is there something I'm missing? :shrug: If anyone could help that would be great.

Oh one more thing, can anyone help me as far as uploading a video. I just want to post maybe a link (in a message board) or something to play it.

Thanks a tons! Hope to meet nice people!

Welcome to Tech Forums, BabiiTraxXx... I'm sure we can help you out with that issue. What code are you posting on your AOL site to play the music? Also... make sure you've uploaded the music to your webhost. The same with the video. You have to have a webhost that will allow you to upload video. Then you just post the link to the video you uploaded anywhere... pretty simple.

I can't find the website I used last time right off hand, but once I find it I will try and post the code.

How about just posting the link to your site, then we can see what is going on.

like they said above we can look at the source on the page and see if your missing something all it take is one character and your screwed a (. )(") or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom