New Webmaster Noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIO

Solid State Member
Hi all..I have been surfing to join a forum where I can learn and get help with my new website(www.teckademicseast.com). I used to be a nightclub manager and did my car aficionado thingy on the side as a hobby. It's gotten allot bigger now. And I need to concentrate on building a very "kewl" website. My main job is in event planning, but recently became the webmaster cause I pushed to get a forum and various other services other than just our reguler boring website(www.teckademics.com). Unfortunatley my webdesigner has been to busy doing bigger more important websites that pay more for his services and I can't afford him anymore. :( So I try to do it myself...And honestly it has been lots of fun. I can even have nerdy conversations...lol!

Seriously this has been one of the more informative sites I have been to. I hope to learn allot from the site and its members.

I wanted to thank everyone for there help. Quick update I quit Teck and partnered up with a friend of mine (more money) and started another new site www.eastcoastclothing.com

Can anyone direct me to a good designer for vbulletin styles. I am looking for someone who could possible recreate the Alienware Skin (white).

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom