New prroject

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixTech

Beta member
I am workking on something new and nneedd some feedback. We have bbeen looking at putting up 52 inch monitors and everytime we try to connect the tvs to the computer they are too blurry. I am thinking that we need to put in a new graphics card int he computer and that will boost the necessary signal to the other monitors but even with that would we still have a blury picture on the other two monitors that are ran 80 ft away from the base unit.

The first thing would be to check the resolution you are using. Make sure that you are using the native resolution of the TVs you are wanting to display on.

I am not sure about the distance that DVI or HDMI will work via cable. VGA is good up to 120' or so with good quality cables, so I assume they would be the same.

You need something to split the signal for the monitors. If you are using a desktop then adding a graphics card would be the best solution (as you mentioned). There are also external solutions on the market for this, but an internal card would be the best bet as you do not need a high end card for this.

How many screens are you wanting to run, total?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom