New Member founder of a website - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2011, 05:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie
Default New Member founder of a website

Hello Technology geeks ,
Hope you are all doing great , i was searching for my website's search results in Google and i found this amazing forum i like it so much and the categories are well organized.

Since about 4 years ago i found myself passioned about everything about technology so i decided in 2011 to create the website and post technical , entrepreneurship & self development posts and i found that tech. geeks are millions finding out that there are many people share your passion about a thing made me go forward and try to keep them up-to date when it comes to technology.

I'm glad that i've join tech-forums members

Thank you and i wish you all the best

Old 05-22-2011, 06:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus

Hello and welcome to Tech-Forums. Please be advised to read our rules. While it is great you decided to join, boasting and posting several links to your personal site is the quickest way to get yourself banned from our site. We only allow those types of links in signatures which you do not get till 40 posts.

So stick around and post then put up the link in tour signature. I am sure people will be glad to stop by after they get to know a bit more about you other than your website.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lord Techie
Default Re: New Member founder of a website

Welcome to Tech-Forums
Closed Thread