New Member from Central IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbhover

Solid State Member
Hello, everyone, I just joined this forum and thought I'd say hi and introduce myself.

My name is Zach, I'm 25 married and live in central IL. I've been messing with computers since around 1998, taught myself html when I was 14, and have been running at least 1 website since then.

Currently I have 2 personal website, and run 2 websites for local businesses, and have built or modified a couple more. I work as an Assistant Facilities Manager (incharge of maintenance, new machines, etc, etc) & webmaster for a local aluminum foundry

I also design, build and operate hovercrafts for fun (zbcreations.com) and have been doing that since I was 14, which is what got me into web design, because I wanted to be able to help others build hovers too. We had a hover business for a while, but last year killed off what was left of that (boy I need to update that website LOL)

I'm also a bit of a gear head and I'm building a V8 powered VW beetle (v8beetleresource.com) its a 1969 convertible beetle body on a modified s10 chassis with a 350 chevy engine up front........

Anyways I joined this forum to learn a bit more about computers, I just got a nice bonus at work and want to build myself a new computer, but I'll post some questions on that later..........

I'm looking forward to learning some new stuff from this forum!

Have a good day!!!

Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom