New Kid In Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Press_F1

In Runtime
Hi everyone!

Ive been working professionaly for two years now as a computer engineer and a bit worried that i havent achived much as far as my profeesion is concerned.
when i was in high school, i never dreamed of becoming one but persistent words of my brother to get the course, land me on this career. I never blame him anyway but thank him instead for i know im on the right track and thats what we are in now. the technology era.
im worried in a way that working on this field or having a job on this field doent require much of a knowledge or a degree.What im saying is, you cant practice being a doctor wothout a MD at hand unlike IT, you only have to do a crush course or much worst, just go scan some IT books and you have a career.
Nowadays, i merely look a BS degree in computer as a plain paper cause honeslty, i didnt acquire any knowledge from college and use it on my current job. (Im not generlaizing all colleges that teaches computer. well maybe its a big factor why do i feel and act this way). You know its all about experinece, do-it-yourself and browsing the intenet and joining forums like this that i learned what it is in IT and how to earn big bucks on this field.
Generation young as 15 can already do programmings or a malicious code that can infect and do great damage big companys and correct me if im wrong, that the youngest MCSE is only 11yrs old!
Anyways, whats my point on writng these things. simple. i need some HELP and thats why forums like this are created for guys like me who always take things in a hurry and dont have focus on what he truly feels and want. Im weird i guess.
If you still reading this.. THanks for your time.. i know its not worth it but thanks anyway.

hey thsi is only chapter one of my personal intro. hope the admin spare me more space sometime.

Thanks alot!

Welcome to TF! Enjoy your stay.

Anyone can do the keystrokes to break a computer, but it takes knowledge and talent to fix it. -Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom