New-ish I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toryn

In Runtime
Alright so I'm Robin or Toryn whichever you can remember easier and I'm 17. Currently studying for an IT BTEC which just means your basics in computing and it's mainly for the certificate at the end as its all easy stuff.

Err, I'm in the UK, southeast of London in a town called Canterbury which is seriously a dull place, buut they only have one "tech shop" that screws people over so I make alright money on weekends fixing computers for friends and friends of friends etc etc.

I've been posting reasonable amounts lately so you've probably seen me around and agreed with some of the advise :p hopefully I'll be around learning new stuff and helping out the newbies ^^.

Can't think of much else other then the usual addiction to being on the cutting edge like a helluva lot of people here, oh and if I get something wrong please point out asap or I'll going on thinking its true, and making an *** of myself.

Okey Dokey artichokey catch ya all around :cool:

Finally decided to make an official intro, huh?

Good to have you around. So far I haven't seen you dispense any bad advice. If I do I will be sure to nail you for it. ;)

lol Trotter.. don't scare him off ;)

but better late than never.. (speaking of which.. i never made a thread here.. haha)

BUT WELCOME TO T.F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom