New Here... a big hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WastedYouth

Baseband Member
Hey just to say hello to everyone, and erm well im new to like forums and everything but i want to learn some more stuff bout computers.. and this looks like a good forum, so wot you guys get up to then?

o an while im here cud u please have a gander and fill in my survey for school.... :/

btw i have no means of cgi support, so am forced to use e-mail, erm so sry... but any help is greatly appreciated, the page will exlain itself...

Survey

well thats it, so i hope to see u around...

-Chris

Says the link is wrong. I'm not getting any site...Sure URL is correct?

And by the way, wrong section, go to "New Member Intros", it's cool tho cuz your new...

its ironic how you tell people who are new to tell them the wrong section as they are new and may not be able to read, and funny how you can say do it next time but by then they are not a new member. In no way a flame anarchy i was going to say the same thing before all this wako stuff entered my head lol

I did not understand most of that post...All I understood was:

In no way a flame anarchy i was going to say the same thing before all this wako stuff entered my head lol

What are you trying to say...That I can't tell him he posted in the wrong section?

Oh, I wasn't telling him to double post in New Member sections. What I should of said was that it's supposed to be in New Member section. IS that what your trying to say because I am still a little uncertain what you meant...

I think what he was trying to say, is he cannot post in the new members section, cuz by then he wouldnt be a new member :p

right... im well confused part from bleeps post... so thanx bleep and if ya want you can move this post, only i dont know how to do it, and am in kind of a hurry so... go for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom