New here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-dizzle

Beta member
Thought I would say Hi. My name is Brian. I'm an IT pro. I'm looking forward to meeting some cool like minded people.

:cool:

Um... Mr. IT Pro... you missed the "New Member Introductions" forum... but all can be forgiven. Just forward $19.99 to the PayPal of every moderator on the board...

nvm. Just glad to have ya. Have a blast.

yeah trotter but this is offtopic so he can kinda post it.. i think so atleast. it might not be in the right place but its not wrong either would it be? just curious...

Nice to meet you Brian, look forward to seeing you around the forum! So you are an IT pro? How old are you? Most of us here are highschoolers, although there's a few college students like myself, and a few professionals.

Trotter said:
And a few of us old farts...

Im not old,im getting better !!

I know, I know, your wife isnt believing it.Just tell her wisdom and experience is as good or better as youth and exuberance, maybe she'll buy that?(one can hope).

welcome to forum brian

Hi Brian,

Welcome to TF! Enjoy your stay.

Though we won't burn anyone at the stake for putting their intro in the Off Topic forum, we will keep your name on the "watch" list. LoL! Just kidding. This is the appropriate place for intros.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom