New here! - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2016, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie

Post New here!

Hello I am new here.I am currently in college for Media Arts and Animation. I graduate here and the next year and I plan to go back and double major in C.I.T and business management. I mainly cam here because i coded a little in high school and recently got back into it and want to go into depth with it learning html and css and more to do web development and also to be able to code and create applications as well and maybe even take it further than that! I hope that I can learn a ton here and also help others to learn as best as possible.I am open and eager to all the knowledge here and really excited to learn as well!

Bhendersonjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Balrog of Button Mashing

Default Re: New here!

Welcome! I hope you find everything you're looking for =]
PopoChubbs is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On