New here

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
Hey. What's up.
I am new here. I though i wanted to join a second forum sense i am only a member of one single forum.... expect XDA, but i don't visit there often... at all actually
I hope to be a part of some good discussions and i hope to help some people in need. .. i also hope this forum is not to overcrowded... if it is, i am sorry, i am gonna leave again.. My current forum isn't. that's why we get to know each other.

Here are a little about me:
I am a Danish guy at the age of 23. My other 2 interest than computers are reptiles (mostly snakes) and motorcycles.
I am a 3 year member of Computerforums.org. with 2630 posts.
I have been interested in computers for 6 years now.
I am educated IT-supporter and i currently work as an "IT-guy" at a school.
Nice and relaxing job actually. It's kinda fun being the only guy of 50 working here that know more then average ^^

Great to have you amongst us, mate.

No, we are not overcrowded [unfortunately] but we do have what I like to think of as a great community. Give us some time while you kick the wheels so to speak. ;)

Yea definitely not overcrowded. You'll quickly realize there are a couple niches in the community. Basically, Game Hunter guys have all chats in general gaming and I think they spend their whole work day chatting on the boards here :lol:

I pretty much take care of the hardware sections with help from others if I'm out and not on my PC.

Carnage takes care of everything else :p

glad to meet you all. :)
Quick question. I made a post in the hardware section. It needed admin approval before it would be shown. Is it because my "level" is Newb Techie?
Is that also why i can't find an option to make a signature?

Yea definitely not overcrowded. You'll quickly realize there are a couple niches in the community. Basically, Game Hunter guys have all chats in general gaming and I think they spend their whole work day chatting on the boards here :lol:

I pretty much take care of the hardware sections with help from others if I'm out and not on my PC.

Carnage takes care of everything else :p

Sounds about right :lol:.

glad to meet you all. :)
Quick question. I made a post in the hardware section. It needed admin approval before it would be shown. Is it because my "level" is Newb Techie?
Is that also why i can't find an option to make a signature?

The needing admin approval is just because you have a low post count and is an anti-spam measure we have in place.

The 'newb techie' is just vanity - it's dependent on your post count:

Registered Users (0 -39 posts):
Only forum provided avatars
Profile pic, 100x100
Forum titles

Registered Users Extra (40 - 100 posts):
Same as above
Signature allowed, text only (according to the rules)
Custom avatars allowed, 80x80
Gain access to the PM (Personal Messenger) System

Registered Users Extra BST (100 - 249 posts):
Same as above
Custom avatars allowed, 100x100
Graphics and text sigs allowed, maximum size of 300 x 100 (accoding to the rules)
Buy/Sell/Trade forum available

Registered Users Extra 2 (250+ posts):
Same as above
Custom avatars allowed, 120x120
Graphics and Text sigs allowed, maximum size of 600 x 150 (according to the rules)
Custom forum titles.

Back
Top Bottom