New to forum, not to tech!

LadyLovesCode

Beta member
My name is Erica (30) and I live in Seattle, WA which happens to be one of the most gorgeous places on Earth, imo. I work for a well respected (especially in the dev community) email marketing company, which I'll not name for the sake of not seeming to try and promote the company.

I'm an expert on the subjects of email marketing & deliverability, HTML email design, cross-email-client code compatibility, and the weirdness that is working remotely. I'm also a front-end developer, avid whale watcher, mom of three, misser of school busses, and advocate for women in tech (which I'll also not attempt to name.) Oh, and I'm a moderately-skilled programmer (mostly Ruby and Python.)

I'm not here for shameless self promotion, but rather because I love forums and communities like this one and I feel I have a lot of highly specialized professional insight into things not many people know well, but nearly everyone uses (email.)

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm happy to help and look forward to getting know you guys and girls. :)

// erica

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums!

You have a great amount of background which would certainly be useful to the community here at tech-forums. We look forward to your contributions in the future!

Back
Top Bottom