New dude on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Well first off, i'm 17 years old male, been playing with computers for several years now, building troubleshooting etc, but enough of that explain a little bit about myself.

My moms German, dads America, dads American Air Force. I've traveled around the world quite a bit for how old I am. I speak two languages English, and German I write one let you guys guess which one that is.

I'm very oponioned, I say what I wanna say when I wanna say it.

I lift weights for about a year and i'm not no curl jockey or a bench jockey. My current numbers are Bench 185, Deadlift 315, Squat 315 so if you lift weights and love computers hey!

I currently am running my own computer business troubleshooting, and repairing PCs its going slow, but hey i'm 17 and got time.

I go to a American Highschool in Germany, on a military Base, yes America has alot of bases in Germany, no they aren't closing it down, yes I read the news. (I always get told they are closing down bases etc, but not this one)

I play a lot of online games as well.

I also am the standard AMD-Nvidia guy, right now intel bruised my ego with Core 2 Duo kinda hard to deny its performance.

Anyways hey

Welcome.

And a random picture:

cookie.jpg

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom