new comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

compy

Daemon Poster
hey guys, i'm lookin into buying a comp for myself. I'm 15 so i have limited money. I would like a comp that can play up-to-date games. I know alot about comps, now it comes down to what your guys's oppions are on what is the best part. If you could help me on what the best part is out there for the least amount of money that would be great. I would like it if you could tell me every thing i'm going to need. If i wasn't clear enough just tell me what to clear up and i'll be happy to. Thanks for the help.

compy

Get the following, and you'll not be dissapointed

Any case with 5+ fans

AMD Athlon 64 3000+

Asus K8V SE Deluxe mobo

Any hard drive with 7200RPM better and 8MB buffer or better

ATI Radeon 9600XT or better

Your combination of burners, floppies, and any other device you want in your PC.

i also have some other questions, i'm not too firmilar with amd. i know alot about intel and what good and bad. could some one give me the specs on amd prossecers from bad to good so that i know what i'm dealing with here? also will all of the cables come with the hardware? one more question, my dad has a cable modem right here at the comp, i wanna use cable to so does that mean i have to buy a modem to? oh yeah and what about RAM, could you give me a price of each individual part, if not i can do some research and i'll get it. thanks for the help to come.

i found a case, it's called the wingo from thermaltake, is that a good one? do i have to worry abou it over heating with that case? how big of a factor is overheating, also what kind of a power suply should i get?

You know, if you went into the "Hardware Zone" your questions will be answered alot more quickly, and one more thing.....Welcome 2 TF!

hey thanks for the welcome and yeah i went and posted it in the hardware section, lol. i wasn't geting to many results here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom