New Aussie on the block

Moral

Beta member
Hi there,
I'm Moral, myself & my girlfriend own & operate a small computer/phone repair shop in Perth, Australia.
I've worked as a tech for a large company for the past 6 years and studied a Diploma of Electrotechnology, to add to a lifetime of being a nerd. She's a student physicist and fellow nerd, taking time out from Uni to raise our 3 boys and help with the running of the store.
We've been running our shop for a few months now in conjunction with working the other job and now it's time to step out and rely purely on the shop as income, which is a scary but exciting corner to turn.
Glad to join this community and make new fellowships and look forward to learning more tricks of the trade.
:D

Woah wait what?! I'm also from Perth, also studied Diploma in Electrotechnology, also lifetime nerd, also been working as a tech for a compnay for the last 6 years (well, 7.5 but close enough :grin:) sounds like meetup time is in order :p welcome to the forums!

Ooh, definitely creepy!! Even creepier - Just stalked your "About me" and saw we share the same first name too!
We're in the south east hills. A catch up sounds good fun!
What's your poison in computer games? We are lifetime Blizzard addicts

Starting to get scary indeed hahaha
I live up north near Hillarys but work in the city, so if you can reach there then a catch up should be pretty easy :thumbsup: I'll PM you my number just in case

Games I'm more of an RPG/FPS kinda guy; Dragon age, Mass Effect, CS:S, Skyrim, etc. Yet to try Overwatch though

Back
Top Bottom