Need some help, please help if you can - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Old 12-15-2014, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Virgin Techie
Talking Need some help, please help if you can

Hey all. Hope your Mondays are going excellent. My name is Keiron. I have a very boring job and would like to fulfill my dream as a pioneer and inventor. My partner and I just started our own company, however we cannot begin to change the world yet.

We have tons of ideas that sadly are not here to change the world. We are both artistic and creative and are looking to change the entertainment industry by making everything better using our knowledge of technology.

The hardest part we have had in starting our company is the cost. And it has become exceedingly difficult to get funding since we cannot even tell anyone our ideas.

Our friends and family laugh at us and tell us to top dreaming and just work our 9-5. Any amount of donation would greatly help. Even if it is just 1 cent.

Thank you for even taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.

Post scribus...we are also going to continuously donate a percentage of our profits to different charities every month. Even though it is a stretch, this is still for a good cause.

theLastParadigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lord Techie
Send a message via AIM to Luke Send a message via MSN to Luke
Default Re: Need some help, please help if you can

3770K @ 4.7 Ghz H100 Water Cooled | GTX 970 MSI Gold Edition SLI
32GB G.Skill RipJaws (Rendering/ Virtualization) | Corsair 650D | CORSAIR RM1000W w/ White Cable KIt
Samsung 850 Pro 256 GB SSD Boot | OCZ Vertex 3 240GB SSD Secondary | WD Black 1 TB | WD Green 3 TB
Server: Core i7 920 | 8GB RAM | Intel 240gb 730 SSD Boot | 3 x 2TB WD RED | Fractal R4
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote

« Hello | New here »