Originally Posted by Chasee
Wow! What an incredible story! That's really awesome man!
Congratulations, I bet you are quite a successful individual! Is your business anywhere in the Houston area? Have you ever thought about going global?
Also, what are some strategies that you used to up sales, if you don't mind sharing the information. Give us some tips that you used to make your business successful again!
Well thank you, I've had somewhat of an interesting go at life I guess.. lol.
We are located in southern Missouri and are not in a large town at all, so as you can imagine, our income is limited, which prevents us from opening up another store or expanding until we've backed up some money (Which will take time since our management just switched over). But that is something we plan on doing in the future.
We basically applied better systems to the following to increase sales and productivity in the shop:
2. Organization of inventory.
3. Managing the companies bank account.
4. Applying an organized payment period for employees.
5. Apply a fixed Salary for the employees. (Meaning they get paid one way only, not switch from hourly to commission depending on the business that day)
6. Monitoring the income and expenses of the shop by the hour, and react to "danger zones" which conclude of Labor Hours, non-productive work habits and unprofessional presentation.
7. We installed a security camera system.
8. Last I can share is presenting the customer with an organized, professional atmosphere when they enter the shop. We purchased multiple display cases to eliminate theft and present the customer with a more professional appearance with our product.