Money waiting-Secret Folder not working with IOS 11- Willing to pay!!!

Dowdy100

Beta member
Im willing to pay someone to get notes I have in an app called 'Secret Folder' by Blue Pill media inc off it. The app no longer works as its IOS 11 and the developer doesnt seem to be going to update it. I badly need the notes that are in the app and any help would be much appreciated

Did the app remain installed after your update?

Its a hail-mary effort but if that app doesn't encrypt the content you store in it AND if you haven't used iTunes backup in encryption mode you may be able to perform a backup of your iphone to your computer with iTunes then peruse through the contents backup to find your missing file.

Last edited:
Yes the app is still there, just a notification comes up that the developer of the app needs to update it to work with IOS 11

And if anybody knows anybody that might be able to help me out please let me know, Ive no problem in compensating people for their troubles:)

And if anybody knows anybody that might be able to help me out please let me know, Ive no problem in compensating people for their troubles:)

maybe look for an iOS Emulator or simulator? then restore backup to it to open it??

Im not an apple fan boy so dont know a good one to try..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom