Microsoft Word, Excel Faied to Open After Recovery !!! PLZ HELP

zyengineer

Beta member
Hello Everybody.

I really really need help until recently my laptop drive partition crashed and i successfuly recovery all my Office 2007 word and excel files all 500MB with Minitool Powerdata recovery 6.5.

The real problem is in opening the files. when i open the word file it gives a message for the conversion.
File Conversion -- o windows(default) o MS-DOS, o Other Coding etc etc.

when i open the with default windows , this is the text in word file.
øþ ì³:Óé
￾Œøä”Ã:¹¨÷¾‡i#øåñŠƒÀb[é}Üfc[1]Ùø/#¤÷a#l“[1]Ùø/#￾‡**l“[1]Ùø/#5kól“Œø-‘T2ôn^ø+S8`X•5@5xc¤íø
completely unreadable .

Any help will be highly appreciated. and if any want to have the word or excel file for viewing i can send it immediately.
Kind Regards
Zaheer

Well sadly it looks like the files are corrupted. The only thing I can suggest is to try software called recuva and see if that can recover the files for you so that they are not corrupted. But once a file gets corrupted, there isnt much that can be done.

I would suggest looking into backing up your important data for instances like this.

Hi Thanks for the Reply. I was thinking to us Recuva.. heard a lot about this. hope this might help .but tell there are 100s of app in word fix .why are not any of them could actually work with this..this thing is eating me inside...
kindly advice ..
thnx again

Back
Top Bottom