Michael from Toronto

Vinny Vite Vichy

Baseband Member
Hey guys!
My name is Michael like the title says, lol. I am a 25 year old gamer, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
I choose the handle "Vinny Vite Vichy" because it is the name I use in all games I play, maybe one of you will recognize me?
Also, my father is Italian and my mother is Canadian. I am very fascinated with Italian/Roman history and culture that is what in turn lead me to the name. I do not spell it the exact way, because I think it looks "cooler" my way.
It stands for:
"I came, I saw, I conquered"
For those of you that don't know.

I have played a lot of games, too many to list. But World of Warcraft, Tibia and League of Legends are a few.

I continue to play League of Legends, but have come across and few big problems with the beautiful $2000 custom built gaming rig I bought 4 years ago. I plan on salvaging what I can from it and rebuilding it.
I will browse through some of the threads before I make one of my own with pictures and specs.

That is where you guys come in and what lead me here.

I enjoy watching and playing Hockey and Lacrosse, but other than that my personal life is pretty boring.

I am a 3rd year Plumbing Apprentice registered with the college of trades and in a reputable Union local.

I don't know very much about computers, tried my hand at coding when I was 15-16. But didn't stick.
I do know a general bit about the functions and uses of each part. But would like to learn more.

Thank you for reading!

Sent from my brain using Tech-Forums

Back
Top Bottom