Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoLo you are Crazy!!!
and your gilfriend too.

Btw, find one more girl like this and put it infront.
This may save your life if you are driving Fast Again....

Especially if you jump in the sea.

Just enjoing crazy people like you...

LoLo, does your friend on the bike have a twin sister? I have one...err i mean i know someone that looks just like her.

:amazed: that sneaky little ho! I thought she was fooling around on me! :eek: :D hehe :D

Probably the funniest thing I have ever done was riding the bike with my "babe" on the back down to the beach about 1/2 mile from my house on a Sunday at around 1pm.
I live by the famous Bodysurfing Beach named Sandy Beach, and on weekends the place is PACKED there's like close to 7,000+ people there the parking lot was full and cars parked on the grass. The road going through the Beach park is about a good 1/2 mile or better in length and goes all along the shore with hoards of people on both sides. Geeze the peoples remarks and laughter was unreal!
I was doing wheelies and burnouts as I went through the parking lot road! :eek: :D :D That was a absolute RIOT!!!

We used to go fishing a little way past the parking lot roads exit practically every weekend and camp there from friday till Sunday. It was hard to see from the Highway so to let our friends (we all have 4x4 trucks) know we were out there we had a extending swimming pool pole that was like 30 feet long tied to the roll bar in the back of one of our trucks with that doll flying from it! You could see that thing from the main road flying in the wind... It stuck out like a pink elephant so many people would come down the beach to where we were just to see what the heck was going on!
When we went there we would always take this huge pair of JBL pro speakers with us and I had a 500w RMS Rockford Fosgate amp with a Concord head unit and we would be drinking and raising hell the whole weekend:laughing: there'd be people we had no idea who they were that would bring beer down there and hang out with us! It's illegal to drink in public places in Hawaii specifically on the beach, but the cops would ignore you if you were "fishing" so we always had several poles set out they had no hooks or bait just a old spark plug so it looked like we were fishing.. we brought in a truck full of forklift pallets for firewood and had a huge fire going which lit the doll up at night LOL Dam we used to have a blast! Cool thing my house was about 1/2 mile away so if we forgot anything or needed something it was a minute away!:D

I'll dig up some of the pics I got of some of the partys we had out there and post em up for laffs :D

Ok ok!
I wasnt realy sure you guys wanted to see a 13 year old computer geek but... what the hell!
Oh and just so you know the picture is crappy becuase i took it with my shit 30$ labtec webcam ;)
Oh just incase your wondering well my dog just puked and i was going to clean.

Attachments

• picture 001.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 488
I think he was cleaning up his drool when he saw the specs on my wife (wait a minute, didn't post that) NM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom