Members Picture Thread! *New* - Page 5 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 09:54 AM   #41 (permalink)
Super Techie

LoLo you are Crazy!!!
and your gilfriend too.

Btw, find one more girl like this and put it infront.
This may save your life if you are driving Fast Again....

Especially if you jump in the sea.

Just enjoing crazy people like you...

Old 06-25-2004, 10:03 AM   #42 (permalink)
Super Techie

root room
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rtroom.jpg (27.7 KB, 440 views)

Old 06-25-2004, 11:07 AM   #43 (permalink)
ADZ
Master Techie

Send a message via Yahoo to ADZ

LoLo, does your friend on the bike have a twin sister? I have one...err i mean i know someone that looks just like her.
Old 06-25-2004, 12:51 PM   #44 (permalink)
Newb Techie

:amazed: that sneaky little ho! I thought she was fooling around on me! hehe

Probably the funniest thing I have ever done was riding the bike with my "babe" on the back down to the beach about 1/2 mile from my house on a Sunday at around 1pm.
I live by the famous Bodysurfing Beach named Sandy Beach, and on weekends the place is PACKED there's like close to 7,000+ people there the parking lot was full and cars parked on the grass. The road going through the Beach park is about a good 1/2 mile or better in length and goes all along the shore with hoards of people on both sides. Geeze the peoples remarks and laughter was unreal!
I was doing wheelies and burnouts as I went through the parking lot road! That was a absolute RIOT!!!

We used to go fishing a little way past the parking lot roads exit practically every weekend and camp there from friday till Sunday. It was hard to see from the Highway so to let our friends (we all have 4x4 trucks) know we were out there we had a extending swimming pool pole that was like 30 feet long tied to the roll bar in the back of one of our trucks with that doll flying from it! You could see that thing from the main road flying in the wind... It stuck out like a pink elephant so many people would come down the beach to where we were just to see what the heck was going on!
When we went there we would always take this huge pair of JBL pro speakers with us and I had a 500w RMS Rockford Fosgate amp with a Concord head unit and we would be drinking and raising hell the whole weekend:laughing: there'd be people we had no idea who they were that would bring beer down there and hang out with us! It's illegal to drink in public places in Hawaii specifically on the beach, but the cops would ignore you if you were "fishing" so we always had several poles set out they had no hooks or bait just a old spark plug so it looked like we were fishing.. we brought in a truck full of forklift pallets for firewood and had a huge fire going which lit the doll up at night LOL Dam we used to have a blast! Cool thing my house was about 1/2 mile away so if we forgot anything or needed something it was a minute away!

I'll dig up some of the pics I got of some of the partys we had out there and post em up for laffs
Old 06-28-2004, 11:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
Super Techie

Ok ok!
I wasnt realy sure you guys wanted to see a 13 year old computer geek but... what the hell!
Oh and just so you know the picture is crappy becuase i took it with my **** 30$ labtec webcam
Oh just incase your wondering well my dog just puked and i was going to clean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 001.jpg (44.9 KB, 488 views)
Old 06-29-2004, 05:52 AM   #46 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Send a message via ICQ to Demalii Send a message via AIM to Demalii Send a message via Yahoo to Demalii

sure you weren't dressing up for a good 'ol game of cops and robbers?
Old 07-04-2004, 04:34 PM   #47 (permalink)
True Techie

I think he was cleaning up his drool when he saw the specs on my wife (wait a minute, didn't post that) NM
Come visit a new technology and digital image arena website where you may compete in monthly image contests and chat about technology. t3ch.l33t is currently searching for members to help manage different areas of the site. t3ch.l33t Image Arena Home

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ch_l33tsig.jpg
Old 07-05-2004, 11:22 AM   #48 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by crazybeans
specs on my wife
Sounds like I, Robot or AI or something. LoL!

Forget the specs and just post a pic. Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words, just not in the post count.

Dave
Old 07-14-2004, 04:00 AM   #49 (permalink)
Super Techie

killians45,
I think I saw you in a movie....

Please confirm...?
Old 07-14-2004, 06:16 PM   #50 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Send a message via ICQ to Demalii Send a message via AIM to Demalii Send a message via Yahoo to Demalii

face off part 2 =/.. uhh ohh hehe

Closed Thread