Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*clink* cheers to us both! Uhm..*sips slowly* and where exactly is the "attachment" box? I see the attachment for smilies....*good god I think I need a beer for this - it cant be that hard* LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Reads FAQ - uh Dave...I dont have that browse box - do I need permission? *falls to her knees and asks nicely* :D

DUH! ( I see it now! ) ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :confused:

Ok ok....maybe its time for a nap! ALrighty Then!

Here I be!

Attachments

• debbie.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 532
Emily said:
Here's me with some of my friends... You'll have to guess which one I am. :D

Don't know Em....none of them really scream "Geek" to me?! LOL! Kidding, of course. So which one is it?

justdeb said:
*clink* cheers to us both! Uhm..*sips slowly* and where exactly is the "attachment" box? I see the attachment for smilies....*good god I think I need a beer for this - it cant be that hard* LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Reads FAQ - uh Dave...I dont have that browse box - do I need permission? *falls to her knees and asks nicely* :D

LOL! This is so freakin' funny. I needed to have a drink just reading it *sigh*
Glad you finally found it.

mikesgroovin said:
Don't know Em....none of them really scream "Geek" to me?! LOL! Kidding, of course. So which one is it?

Whichever one she is, she is much more attractive than the average female computer geek around here!

Demalii said:
Hey that sounds like fun, it's like a big nerd convention and I missed it =( ohh well, still looking forward to this years quakecon in beautiful dallas, texas.. and if I recover from today's hangover maybe I'll be looking forward to doing something tonight =)

Quakecon...cool! I want to attend, but can't afford to go to DFW this year with everything else I have going on, mabye next year.

mikesgroovin said:
Lol... Ok I'll give you a hint. I'm wearing red. Guess that kinda gave it away, huh?
Originally posted by beedubaya
Whichever one she is, she is much more attractive than the average female computer geek around here!
Heh heh... er... thanks? What were you expecting? Three-inch glasses? :p

Oh yea! Now I see it!!!
<song>
"One of these things is not like the other.......one of these girls is just a geek....."
</song>
Now I see her! LOL.
Hey....read your PM!

LOL! You could say that I guess......The last picture you posted was all 1s and 0s and was very hard to make out?!?!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom