Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members Picture Thread!

Ok, upon moving TF to a new server, the original members' picture thread left most of the old pictures of the members out on 5th and Broadway! So, we are starting a new one! Please post your innocent, tech-filled faces here! We love to see your knowledge in your posts.....but here we can actually meet face to face! Starting with......ummmmm......Chopper! Thanks for volunteering buddy! ;)

-Mike

So I was just checking out some random things on TF and found this.. guess it was just calling to me so, here I am!!

chad2.JPG

Not the greatest pic but.. everyone says that so whhhatever (russian accent)

I feel like this is some meeting place..
Perfect Date: Walking on the beach under the beautiful moonlit beach, watching the waves roll in and hearing them crash.
Interests: OCD!! I love to clean =) If you like to clean you should email me
Last girlfriend: Well.. let's just say I had to get a new computer after her little "you use the computer too much" fit.

etc, etc... :D

ummm...ok. some say i'm advanced for my age...
ryan.jpg

hhehehe, ok here's my real picture....it nothing special just goofin around with my t610 cam phone..
mirror.jpg

beedubaya said:
My pic, don't laugh. I'll put a better one up when I get around to it.

Uhhhh.......Why is your shirt off?

Anyways, you people have already probably seen this one, from the Photoshop Contest, but for the newbs:

Alright, I have a better picture now. It didn't take long for me to get a reaction out of that other one...lol. This one is of me right before competing at SkillsUSA/Vica in the category of PC System Troubleshooting.

barryatskills2.jpg

Here's another picture of me wearing my HL2 shirt.

DSC00876Small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom