Me: Tech Novice

Status
Not open for further replies.

oshmunnies

Beta member
Hey All,

So, although I'm not completely ignorant on the subject of computer technology (and related topics), I can say with confidence that I'm not nearly as savvy as I'd like to be. I don't know any more than your average Joe off the street.

I'm basically here to read forums and attempt to gain an eventual understanding of computer science and how to use it (both for fun and practicality) for my own selfish reasons. :yum: ...No real agenda, I've just come to realize that I'm falling behind in the tech realm, and seeing how the internet and technology will continue to become more prevalent as time progresses, I'd rather not leave myself out of such an exciting revolution.

To get to the point; I'm really just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which forum topics (or topics of study outside this site) might be most useful for me to pay attention to, keeping in mind that I really have no clue of where to start. I suppose it doesn't really matter where I start, and I really should pick up a book on Computer Science 101, but I'm just saying that I'd appreciate any guidance that anyone has to offer!

Cheers and Thanks!

Welcome to the Forums. Theirs pleanty of Topics and Reading to do on here. I surpose every thread has its merits in way of Learning something new. Thats what I've allways found. The More you read, the more you learn.

Hello oshmunnies,

I'm new to the forum as well as a registered member (I've been lurking around).
Welcome to the forums, it's nice to share information with fellow tech lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom