This is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styler

Beta member
Okay I am fairly computer literate in the sense that I can do above average stuff without too much difficulty. But when it comes to programming I am a newbie.. I am currently learning c++ Which I have started this year. So far so good although I do have to take a lot of time to understand certain stuff with it.

Hi there, I signed up yesterday :)

So are you having fun with C++? What are you learning it for? Im studying games design so I am studying visual basic, java and C++ coding at the moment, mainly self teaching but im waiting until I get my new PC to give it a go properly :)

Hi there, I signed up yesterday :)

So are you having fun with C++? What are you learning it for? Im studying games design so I am studying visual basic, java and C++ coding at the moment, mainly self teaching but im waiting until I get my new PC to give it a go properly :)

Yup I am enjoying it a lot. I am studying BIS Multimedia. Which basically amounts to game design in the end. I'm learning web development with c++ so I am also busy with html and Css and I think will do javascript in the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom