Let me introduce myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inaris

Fully Optimized
Hello all,

Thought I would take a look and see what you guys are all about.
I am a hardware junkie who over the last few years, has been able to work my way into the IT industry only a little late and find my skills can only be used so far, and so look for added outlets to assist people where I can.
I'm one of those odd folk that do things just because I want to help. Not many people like that (what I do) for some reason. Most think they owe me, but I just like to help. That is why this is appealing to me.
I provide advise on several game forums too, where needed about hardware mostly, and software where I know.
I am a customizer when I want and like to play with things that are potentially dangerous to my health (CRT's... PS's). I find that making something work better then the manufacturer can is always gratifying...
I am also one of those people that feel the need to have the latest and greatest all the time. So I have 4 Computers that I changes hardware in often and find and play with new things at my leisure. I'm also a gamer and like the challenge of a good RTS or FPS. Favorites so far are Homeworld (1, Cataclysm, or 2), Tron 2, and UT2003.

Inaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom