Just saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLaDOS

In Runtime
Hi everyone!

I'm new here to Tech Forums and just wanted to say hello. I thought I'd just say a little bit about myself (per the forum description).

I graduated college last May and currently work for the corporate office of an insurance company doing basically data entry. I am hoping to one day break into the IT industry but I'm just not quite sure where yet. Back in October I received my CompTIA A+ Certification and since then I have been teaching myself new software and concepts - right now I'm working on SQL. I also maintain and design my own personal website which I may post up here one day. I really enjoy going to computer shows (although there aren't as many as there used to be) and different computer and technology related community group meetings which I have found on meetup.com. I am currently working between a decently powered laptop and a netbook.

I look forward to getting to know the users on this forum and I hope I really can be some help to people troubleshooting computer problems or looking for advice or suggestions.

I know! I was just as surprised!! Portal is one of my favorite games!

Thanks for the welcome, I really appreciate it!

I'm not at home so I don't have access to my welcome images, but welcome to Tech-Forums anyway. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom