Just a cable tech geek looking for other tech geeks to dance with.

CableHound2015

Beta member
Glad I found this group! :grin:

As an engineer of electrical wire and cable I am always looking for other folks who enjoy the challenge of technology and innovation. We are constantly trying to outdo ourselves at 1X Technologies so I might be asking for some of your well thought out suggestions when it comes to your devices and how you get your internet speed super fast, and how you power those giant beasts properly. Its my passion, its what keeps me up at night *Aside from the video games and car design*

I hope to learn a ton when it comes to other types of tech that I am not an expert in and I think, by the looks of it that will not take too long because you guys are AWESOME! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an android phone and it's fast. I don't sign in to Google and disabled play store, that made it do everything faster. Battery is doing well even though the phone is a year or two old and can't access or replace battery.

I've tried all the dumb online suggestions and the only thing that I've found makes a connection fast is whether or not your bandwidth is allowed to open on isp side.

I don't think any hardware or software the end user has matters as much as how much the oligarchs we pay to connect us feel like letting us have.

I have an android phone and it's fast. I don't sign in to Google and disabled play store, that made it do everything faster. Battery is doing well even though the phone is a year or two old and can't access or replace battery.

I've tried all the dumb online suggestions and the only thing that I've found makes a connection fast is whether or not your bandwidth is allowed to open on isp side.

I don't think any hardware or software the end user has matters as much as how much the oligarchs we pay to connect us feel like letting us have.

Maybe give the LG v20 a try!

Back
Top Bottom