Introduction

LCooper

Beta member
I am a 2005 graduate in Computer Networking and Applications. I am interested in Software Designing. Recently finish a java class and also have some training in C++, Html. I My current position on my job is Computer Analysis. Looking forward in discussing software with new friends.

I am a 2005 graduate in Computer Networking and Applications. I am interested in Software Designing. Recently finish a java class and also have some training in C++, HTML. I My current position on my job is Computer Analysis. Looking forward in discussing software with new friends.

Hello and welcome to the Forums. I know nothing of Software Design my self but more a Hardware person. I can Build, Repair, Maintain and execute new OS Installations but have no idea when it comes to the world of Programming. You my friend I take my hat off to you simply because it requires Brain Power to do what you do and I don't have the patience.

I can dismantle and do Maintenance with Desktop, Laptop and Server Hardware to a very intermediate basic level but nothing as complex as Java Software design.

A lot of people don't stick around hear to long. I would recommend it in your case. Feel free to contribute as much as you like to the Software Threads and Boards and I'm pretty sure you'll get along with everyone hear on the Forums.

Welcome.. :) .

Back
Top Bottom