Introducing.... surgeVel

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightSurge

Fully Optimized
Hello everyone,

I've been a part of this fine forum for about 2-3 weeks now I think. Here is a rundown of my technology history:

At the age of 5 I started playing on my old windows machine and was entirely absorbed into an awesome Star Wars chess game that had interactive characters.

Then at the age of 12 I began being interested in more advanced computer gaming as well as web design.

Age 16, I became known in my high school as the computer guy. People would come to me for computer help, ask me to fix their computers, or even build them one. This led to me getting a job at my high school's technology department at the age of 17-18 (my senior year).

Today (age 19.. and a half!), I am currently attending a fine university where I am also a computer technician for the university's Math Department. I have also finally given into my dreams and decided I would actually try and start my own computer building business. So while that is begginning with a slow start, I plan to get it up and rolling when I get more free time this summer. And that is where we are today. I enjoy gaming tremendously (seeing as how I have all the 3 next generation consoles), and once I have saved up some extra money I will be building a high end gaming desktop (which may take me a while as I am living in an apartment and have many bills now :( .... the only down side of independence, but atleast I get to live with the beautiful girl of my dreams, right!!!:D ).

So without further introduction, this is me, surgeVel. Hit me up on Xbox Live or the PSN if you'd like!

About time you got around to an introduction. ;) Welcome to Tech-Forums... officially.

You are about the same age as my daughter... she'll be 20 in June. Man, ya'll make me feel old.

I want in Luke :D

anyways Welcome to the Forums fellow techie (I think I should officially make a Welcome)

i saw this and went, hey he isn't a new member! cause i had totally seen you around. and so you're in college, living on your own, and have your own business!?!?!? thats a little rediculous, yet awesome. Where, if you don't mind my asking, are you going to college?

i saw this and went, hey he isn't a new member! cause i had totally seen you around. and so you're in college, living on your own, and have your own business!?!?!? thats a little rediculous, yet awesome. Where, if you don't mind my asking, are you going to college?

Haha, I am going to IPFW in Indiana. Basically I am going to Purdue University, but at a different campus. And yes I am loving the independent and free life! It does get a bit busy at times, but I'd rather be busy than bored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom