Introducing: Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGM

Baseband Member
Hello guys,

I just wanted to introduce me to you.

I'm going around the internet with the name EGM, unfortunantly (SP?) I didn't know about the magazine EGM by the time I thought of this Nickname. So I'm not related to the Magazine in anyway.
I'm from the east part of Holland (about 15 Km from the German border) and I live in the City of Hengelo.

I'm studying technical informatica (TI) in Enschede, at the Saxion highschool. I'm in my first year now, and I got the rudimentary Java in my fingers, but I'm learning more about the object designing now, and I'll learn to construct a GUI later this year..
As far as the technical part of the study, I can program a PCL (programmable logic controler), a microcontroler and I'm now learning to utilize a PC with sensors for specific jobs.

As far as my PC goes, my specs are stored here and I'm having little trouble with the cheap version of my ATI card, but I learned to accept the fact that a cheap product isn't always good, and I'm looking for a new card for less money :) (I'm a student remember ;))

Anywhos, I gues that'll be it, sorry for the spelling error that can be in the above text, I'm not a native English, but I'll do my best to keep it clean..

Cheers,
EGM

"The Welcome-Wankster!..."

Welcome to Tech-Forums! :)

EDIT:: Please don't be one of those people who post one thing and never come back. :classic::classic::( :cool:

Re: "The Welcome-Wankster!..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Welcome to Tech-Forums! :)

EDIT:: Please don't be one of those people who post one thing and never come back. :classic::classic::( :cool:

Look at me postcount ;)

Question, when can I set my own avatar? the explanation in the User CP is missing the extual number, it says something like:
If you've got more then posts you can also specify your own Avatar.

"Avat*tteys..."

You can change it whenever you want! :cyclopes: Just go to your control panel and click: My profile Or something... :cyclopes: You can brows for your own avatar from your computer as long as it's no larger than: 80x80 Resolution.

NOTE: Remember to keep that checbox that sais "Yes: I wan't to use my own avatar" checked. ;) :cool:

Last time it told me something different, oh well

Look guys, it's my mind overriding Muse/EGM add ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom