I'm not new, but kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam'n Systems

Veteran Techist Member
Hey guys,
I've been here since March of 03' however I have been inactive for a very long time.

So with my new install of Vista and me getting to the point of heading to college for computer programming and webdesign, and just overall getting back into hardware of my computer upgrading it constantly, I came back to learn some things in which I have already. And along the way, realized I don't know anyone here. The key people I remember are Ecniv and Chopper. A few others too.

Funny part is I found my original welcome:
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2856

Haha. Granted, I've read through my posts when I first joined and realize how childish my posts were: Of course, I was 13 at the time, am 18 now.:)

hahhahaha ... slam'n systems !!
i liked that name man ,,,
anyway .. anything new about ur company ? :D

Well, not much new here. We closed down our site for now and currently sitting at a local level when it comes to business. We do business with people around the U.S & Canada, normally friends of mine that I've met through gaming and a lot of local people here through where each of us work and such, word of mouth pretty much. Mainly we get business from people who mess up their computer, and result we format and reinstall Windows for them and the other average software stuff.

I'm hoping after I get out of High School to take the business to a new level and get our own shop, a few relatives as investors who have money haha.

Anyhow, nice to be back, being away so long I lost track on all of this hardware and such. This place is truly a place to go to learn.

well i be glad to help u man .. afterall am the only one in jordan(middle east) that got 100% in the A+ exam !!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom