I'm new here, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_mogul

The Original Mac User
Hey everyone., um i was told in the read me to explain about myself. well, PC users may describe me as the devil's advocate :D And they would be right., However, I was also told, this forum is for everyone to enjoy. So, please be kind. I'm a total computer geek. I know more about software though. I am currently pre-consumer testing the new PowerMac G5 with all the trimmings. check it out at www.apple.com Um.... my hobbies include gaming, photoshop, illustrator and a few other graphics related apps. But I warn you. I can get very deffensive in an argument over Mac and PC. But lets not dwell on the bad things in life.:)
Thanks for letting me join!

:D thanks for the warm welcome guys, you have no idea how many forums i've been to that smash the crap out of me the first day!:)

Its great to have you! Please give us a review of the G5!!

Oh and by the way, please join our folding@home team (check the post in Off-Topic for details)

It should run screaming fast on that G5 and catapult you up the rankings in no time!

Fraid i can't do that ecniv, but i can do it on my iMac. The G5 has the new beta version of Safari and it is not compatable with this site.
Also to burst your bubble, i am not permitted to give you any review on the G5 as of yet. All i can tell you is. Damn, it's frikkin fast.:D

okay matbe not, just tried downloading it fo OS X and it didn'y do anything but tell me it couldn't install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom