I'm new!

gman40

Beta member
Hi everybody!

Been looking for a good tech forum to join. I'm a Sys Admin for a local technical college here in town, but don't let that fool you! When it comes to I.T. stuff, I'm a "Jack of All Trades" and a "Master of None"!

If there was a geek-o-meter that ranged from 0-10, I might fall somewhere in the middle. I'm not super-brilliant when it comes to information technology, but I at least know enough to be dangerous. I figured that I might be of some help, and I'm hoping the forum will be help to me as well.

And if you ever see me post during the day, it means I'm probably wasting time at work when I should be completing service tickets! :omg:

Hi everybody!

Been looking for a good tech forum to join. I'm a Sys Admin for a local technical college here in town, but don't let that fool you! When it comes to I.T. stuff, I'm a "Jack of All Trades" and a "Master of None"!

If there was a geek-o-meter that ranged from 0-10, I might fall somewhere in the middle. I'm not super-brilliant when it comes to information technology, but I at least know enough to be dangerous. I figured that I might be of some help, and I'm hoping the forum will be help to me as well.

And if you ever see me post during the day, it means I'm probably wasting time at work when I should be completing service tickets! :omg:

Welcome to the forums

Back
Top Bottom