I'm Korrup7. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > New Member Introductions
Old 04-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Default I'm Korrup7.

Hello there forum. I'm Korrup7. I came across the forum here while searching for a good technology forum, TF appealed me because of the plentiful members and design that doesn't look like a 6 year old used crayons to design it, *ahem, other crappy forums*.
I do a bit of graphic design, I don't have a portfolio or anything at the moment, I'll try to do that some time. I program in Java occasionally, though I'm not that good. I also know basic Objective-C. Hacking has always been an interesting field, but I never got good at the technical aspect of it, but I did pursue in being a social engineer; the guy that lies his way in to systems. Fun, eh?
Lately I've been really wanting to pursue a career in music production and DJing. (Not exactly club DJing, if I ever get the money I'll pick up a cheap MIDI controller that I can use for more DJing than my Maschine Mikro) In the future I'll be recording some of my mixes and posting them on my YouTube channel.
I hope that I am welcome to the forum, and I really hope I can make a lot of great contributions here.

Note: As I'm about to finish posting this I saw the option to add a file to the post, where's the option for a .tar file? :P

Korrup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Student & Lover of Games
Default Re: I'm Korrup7.

Hello and welcome.

XGC Forsakend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seg Fault'n
Default Re: I'm Korrup7.

Welcome to the forums.

There are in order of increasing severity: lies, darn lies, statistics, and computer benchmarks. - diskinfo man page
"Get your money and let's go to court!" - Craig Mudie, MS
kmote is offline   Reply With Quote

djing, introduction, korrup7, music, social engineer