I need help please.

Hihllo

Beta member
Hi, I am a seventeen year old girl and I really beg of you to help me. I did something really REALLY monumentally stupid. I hacked a yahoo account with security questions, and then got a facebook password reset sent to the email. I changed their password and got on their facebook and logged off. I am so scared, I feel really physically sick. I threw up once from worry. I get stomach ulcers and stuff from stress and worry. I am freaking out! I just turned seventeen, and they can charge you as an adult. Will I go to jail? What can I do to try and fix this? I am so sorry about the whole thing! I have no where to turn and I still feel sick! Please help me, I am really begging you. I don't know what to do, and I don't want to go to jail. Please help me!!!!!

What I did was so stupid, I have been crying non-stop. I am so terrified! Please help me! I am so stupid and awful. I am totally scummy and worthless. If I don't go to jail, I will never even think about doing anything like this ever again. I can't quit crying, and I don't want to wake up my parents. Please Help! I love you guys for taking the time to even read this.

I keep crying and throwing up. Should I run away or kill myself? I am so remorseful about this! I feel just awful! I think I should end my life, I can't handle jail! I'm so scared.

Not sure if trolling, but let me amuse you if this is the case. A very stupid deed indeed..
I do not want to give you advise on this kind of matter, but i feel a little urge to do so.
So just hang tight even if you did something stupid there is a small chance that someone will just let it pass you can't undo what you done. I urge you to stop this kind of activity though for your own sake and for other people too. It is admirable that you have some skills in that matter, but you must not leave your brains behind even when you jump into the world of internet. -Jay

To the above post, and the rest.

No, you cannot go to jail for changing someones facebook password lol.

Or using recovery answers for their accounts.

Its simply the users issuse for having a unsecure account..

Now if you used hacking tools, thats a difference case..

Back
Top Bottom