I come to feed from your brain matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irised

Beta member
Hi :D

I'm knowledgeable about computers - but only compared to my mother, who has yet to master Ctrl + Alt + Del and copying and pasting, and is reputed to be able to kill a PC by merely walking into the room it's in. So actually not very knowledgeable at all. I'm trying to get her computer working at the moment ... it's slower than a dead snail and I've tried all the obvious things I know of/have googled. Sooooo I'll be posting up stupid questions about it soon and I'll be awfully grateful for any help! :happy:

Apart from that I'd just like to float around and learn stuff. So I probably won't be posting that much, on account of not having much to add apart from "Oooh" and "Wow, really?" Which sucks because I'd really like to be able to contribute something, but alas. Maybe in a while ...

Oh yeah. And I'd just like to apologise in advance for the amount of times I'm sure I'm going to be using "the thing", "the other thing" and "the thing on the thing" as substitutes for technical terms.

We all have to start somewhere. At least you are looking for the right answers.

Welcome to Tech-Forums.

Hello,

Welcome.gif

to Tech-Forums!

Cheers,
Mak

Welcome to the Forums :)

Sidenote- My mother would place the computer right next to molten lava if she had her way. So your not alone.

i had a guy give me a blank stare when i told him about a flash drive and then he proceeded to ask WHY THE HECK WOULD I NEED ONE OF THOSE!?!?!! Low and behold the man didn't have a computer, and he was just interested in the fact that we had nascar themed flash drives.... so you are definitely not alone and were glad to have you here!!!

happy posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom