I am Me, and you are floppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouen

In Runtime
I just found this thread rofl.

Name's Kevin, I live in Millersville MD, down the road from Baltimore, 2nd highest crime rate in the country. I'm currently enrolled with AACC for my major in Applied Information Technology where I will specialize in networking and computer security

I've studied A+ Cert. books for a while now, but I gave up on it since I couldn't stand reading it anymore, thats because I do better hands on. I've learned alot here about PC Building and have successfully upgraded mine, to pretty much a whole new system. I also learned that I'm not letting my friends touch my PC anymore after what happened, and I'm impatient as crap, the RMA will take up to 3 weeks, and as short as 12 days.

Anyway, I'm only my freshmen year, but I find myself on speed dial for alot of my friends who can't get their stuff working right.

And I also take pride that I knew more then a certified ASUS technician. :) That guy was rude anyway, its a thermal diode, not a thermal whatever.

Enough about computers, I'm starting to get bored, as I'm in my Microcomputer OS class right now listening to a boring lecture on how to change file extensions... chump work. I want to be challenged confound it!

I am an endurance swimmer and WOULD like to box but can never find anyone who will train with me, so I just gave my punching bag, which is about 5 years old but it was never hung so its brand new, to a guy I met in my Weight Training class. (Need PhysED Credits)

And I drive a pink car rofl, after the fan belt started to squeal, it was dubbed the Screaming Pink Flamer... but I fixed that so now its just the Pink Flamer again. Its not totaly pink, but its a very slightly faded red, so under certain lighting, it appears to be a vague pink.

Oh yeah, and I'm 19. Until I can get my computer running to get my pictures off of it, I'm in www.facethejury.com as Pogostick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom