I am here!

Binary Ranger

Banned
Hello everyone! My name is... not really important, but you may call be Binary Ranger! Honestly, I just made this name up off the top of my head when I was registering for the forums. It had a cool tech sound to it and I hope everyone else likes it! If not... Well, I'm not really concerned about it.

Anyway, a few details about myself are in order right? Well, I hate long walks on the beach, Can't stand loud dogs, and my least favorite book is Twilight... Oh silly me, I'm reading from the wrong sheet!

*switches to the Tech site introduction page*

Ah, here we are! I am currently in college (second year) studying Computer Science and planning on double majoring in Electrical Engineering! I might also go for a minor in Computer Information Technology. Trust me, I have the years to waste and the interest to boot so I am prepared for it.

My interests lie particularly in software engineering, security networking, robotics, game development, and artificial intelligence. Of course, I enjoy anything technological mind you, those are just the fields I have a slight knowledge on. More so than the average couch potato at least.

Anything else on the list? Uhm... Let's see...

Favorite superhero is Batman, followed by Iron Man... Favorite movie is The Avengers... uhh... And I'm a huge Star Wars fan!

I joined hoping to find a community that shares my interest in technology and can help me further my education when I'm not in the classroom or getting booted out of the library for deleting system32 on their computers. (Just kidding. Not really. Actually I am.... not. Maybe)

Anyway I'm gonna go browse the forums and bit and get a foothold on how the place runs. Glad to be here peeps!

This is the Binary Ranger! Away!!

Thanks guys! Like I said, I'm here to learn! That and I'm not allowed to go back to the apple bar because some people are just too sensitive about their "tech prowess", and this gives me something more constructive to do!

By the way, if I have any questions, who can I talk to?

PP Mguire is beast as well. When he gives advice, it's a good idea to accept it. This guy is so awesome he built his own phase cooling system for his pc. He's like the Chuck Norris of TF

Thanks guys! Like I said, I'm here to learn! That and I'm not allowed to go back to the apple bar because some people are just too sensitive about their "tech prowess", and this gives me something more constructive to do!

By the way, if I have any questions, who can I talk to?

Depends what the questions are, if you put them in the right sections then they stand a good chance of being answered.

Back
Top Bottom