Howdy Everyone! Projector Enthusiast Here!

CptAraab

Beta member
Hey everyone!

This is my first time on this forum and I just wanted to introduce myself! I am a pretty big enthusiast when it comes to home entertainment. I love my set up at home because it gives off a great environment. It's great just being able to sit down and immerse yourself in surround sound and high definition videos and enjoy a nice movie with my lady at a moments notice.

It also serves as a great family room because I do use the projector to video call my relatives every once in a while. I got to see my nephew grow up and take his first steps!

I also have a mini lounging area and I was thinking of having a second set-up in that room. The problem is that money is a little tight nowadays because of car troubles (repairing a car is soooo expensive). I've been looking into picoprojectors because they are definitely much cheaper than regular bulb projectors. My only concern is if the picture quality is comparable with my BenQ.

I did some research and it seems like AAXA has a lot of great picoprojectors. Sorry for going on a little tangent here from introducing myself to asking for opinions haha. But I am very curious about these picoprojectors. Hopefully someone here has experience with their products and can provide some feedback? What I'm looking for is a projector that is bright enough (minimum of 500 lumens), has a native 1080p resolution, and reliable. I'm going to be using this mainly for video calling and perhaps watch some TV on the side.

Thank you for reading my introduction/question haha. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Back
Top Bottom