howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

souljahofhalo

Beta member
Hey,
I'm pretty new to the tech side of computers. I'm on my comp all the time and am really thinking about building my own custom computer. Now before you give me a link telling me to get the 4532+ XT hydro Blue Ulta XP 5 Z video card and what not, I'd like to know a little more about things. Right now I'm clickin a dell 4600 (not xt). I'm looking to upgrade either the video card (have the 9800 pro in mind) or maybe a new case (x-blade, z-alien, x-alien, and x-infinity ((if you have any other suggestions they are greatly appreciated))). My first question is will a 9800 pro 256 mb be compatible with the motherboard of a 4600 dell (to be honest I only know that they plug into each other). Oh yeah, which do you think i should get first? gfx card or case?

Well, for starters, WELCOME TO TECH FORUMS! Everyone say hi to our new member, souljahofhalo!

OK, now that I have that out, lts get to your concerns.

I think that they will be compatible, but I may be wrong. But go ahead and get a new VGA card before you get a case. As I always say, "proformance over looks."

-Dan The Man

Thankyou Dan the Man, nice to meet you. The thing I'm worried about when getting a new case is I won't know how to convert the parts from the comp I have now to the new case. I'm gona go search for a tutorial now..

edit: spellcheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom