Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetCablesPlus

Baseband Member
New member here. One of my businesses involves selling network and PC cables and I will be happy to share my thoughts on networking, cabling, and other such issues. I also expect to have questions about a wide variety of issues as they arise at home and at work. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

By the way, I read the rules on signatures, but did not see where I might put up mine. Is there some sort of posting threshhold that I have to reach before this is turned on?

Hello,

Welcome to Tech-Forums!

The Signatures are turned off by default for new members till they reach 40 posts. We have had abusive Spam issues before and toprevent the drive by spamming's we have disabled them till members get 40 posts. Same goes for the PM system and access into the Off Topic area as well as the Buy/Trade/Sell area.

Most of this information can be found in the Rules and announcement area. ;)

Cheers,
Mak

... not forgetting the visitor messages ;)

tfgenerate.php

Hello,

Welcome to Tech-Forums!

The Signatures are turned off by default for new members till they reach 40 posts. We have had abusive Spam issues before and toprevent the drive by spamming's we have disabled them till members get 40 posts. Same goes for the PM system and access into the Off Topic area as well as the Buy/Trade/Sell area.

Most of this information can be found in the Rules and announcement area. ;)

Cheers,
Mak

yes good ole Anti-Spam :)

anyways Welcome to Tech-Forums.net/pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom