how doo

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacnaphobia

Solid State Member
Hi guys,
my name is zac, im from Arlington, TX (between Dallas and FtWorth). Im 18, about to graduate high school and move on to UNT where I'll mot likely end up pursuing a degree in "Business Computer Information Systems Management."

Ive been browsing the forums for a few days and I've learned a lot. Ive also come up with some questions thatll hopefully show me a lot more.

Everyone seems to know their stuff pretty well around here. Much more, im sure, than i know. So please, if i ask a question that makes you feel dumb just reading it, be patient with me and let me in on what im missing.

As for hobbies: guitar, live music, funky instruments (guqin, bouzouki, pipa, bagpipes, to name a few), bodybuilding/fitness stuff, philosophy (im a bit of a beginner there as well), living up to my stereotype.

If you have any questions that you feel i can answer and you cant, then feel free to let me know.

See you in the forums :D

Good to have you on board, Zac. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

its hard but ive lived here for 5 years now since ived moved back here recently. not much has changed at all. still small but the school is 3a now! yippie............not. its hard but i live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom