Hiya Guys MybadOmen here.

mybadomen

Beta member
Hiya guys I am new to this Forum but not new to Modding or Overclocking. I have been doing ot roughly a little over 13 years just as a passion till recently. Recently i became Sponsored and am doing a few builds that way to see how i like it.

Some of my Builds you may know are:

Requiem Revamp (White NZXT Phantom)
Venom (Yellow NZXT Phantom)
Mass Effect 3 (Carbon Fiber ,Red,and white NZXT Switch 810)

Besides that i am a father of 3 that works at a Campground during the summers (5 Months) and live the other 7 months in Massachusetts USA.

My Passions are Modding anything PC's ,Golf Carts, Cars,Boats,Scooters,Power Wheels you name it. Also i love to Paint with HVLP Guns.

My Future Goals: My future goals are to get enough Publicity through my builds to build a reputation and maybe in the Fall open a Mod Shop.

My Inspirations : Bill Owen and all the other great Modders that lead the way for us. My Brother and Father in law.

How i got to where i am: I was just a regular Modder doing just small Mods and competing with my Brother for years and My father In Law would buy the builds as fast as i was building them as he loved my work and believed i should be somewhere rather then broke and do something with my talent.
Well in a very short time this year they both Passed away not long from one another. This devastated me as it would anyone and i couldn't deal with the whole thing so i starting Modding and wouldn't stop. Sometimes 3 days with no sleep as it made it easier to deal with.

So all of a Sudden my work got way better as i wanted to make them proud of me and feel peace finally over it all.People started noticing the work and Starting with Requiem all the PC's i have done sense them passing have won many awards,Featured every where and a few times in Magazines. But i still dont feel peace yet and hoping that one of these future builds will finally allow me to feel better about the loss or at least accept it.Every build i do its like i hear them saying and laughing you can do better then That!

Well thats about all about me besides i started out in a Hotrod shop working on cars and moved on many years later to a Semiconductor Plant where i first got heavy into overclocking and Modding.

Nice to meet you all and hope to have a great time here. And hope you enjoy my current and Upcoming builds. I am currently a Sponsored Modder but i dont get paid or anything like that and still spend thousands of my own Cash just like everyone else.

I am nothing Special just another Modder like everyone else.

Take Care

MybadOmen

Back
Top Bottom