Hiya fellow techies :)

Rexex

Baseband Member
Hello! i have just found a interest in building my own computer. Everyone kept telling me its so much work, and problems can occur at any point in the process. But i found the task of building my own "super computer" to be fun and exhilarating. Here are the specs for the computer i put together.

Specs:
Case- Cooler Master 932 Advanced HAF
Motherboard- ASUS p8Z68-V
Processor- I5-2500k
GPU- Radeon 7970 Black Edition Overclocked
Power Supply- OCZ 600W PSU
1-OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD
1-OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD
1.5 TB Barracuda 7200RPM
16 GB Vengance RAM

I am also going to upgraid my CPU cooler. Debating on getting a Coolermaster V8 or go liquid. If i go liquid i will cool my GPU and CPU. Thoughts?
~Rex

Very nice computer you have there! And from a fellow noob... Hello and Welcome!

Hello and thanks :) allways looking for new and improved parts.

I am also looking for some suggestions on games. Currently im playing League of Legends, SC2, and soon Guild Wars 2.

If you think i need to add any more games let me know :)

These are my favorite games

GTA 4, right now on Steam it's $4.99 (usually $20)
GTA 5- Once it comes out
Skyrim- Also on sale for Steam users
Battlefield 3- If you're into FPS
Portal 1 & 2- Portal 1 is on sale for Steam ($4.99)
Just Cause 2- Might be on-sale for Steam, not sure
Mafia 2
Garry's Mod
I could go on and on, lol
Also, GTA: SA (PS2 era graphics, but really fun if you mod)

Hello im new on this forum, Hi to you all! and hey good work, its great you so talented you making your own computer:)

The V8 and V6 are both good coolers. The main thing would be your budget and how much room your case has between your mobo and side panel. Your build thread should get you some more suggestions.

Oh, and...

ugfzfahtah.gif

Yeah i was thinking about either those or liquid, As for the size of the case, its huge, got plenty of room for any mods/upgraids. Also i dont really have a budget, i was planning on purchasing a 2013 Mustang, but i wanted to wait till i was out of college so insurance rates and hopfully the cost of the car would be lower, so i guess now this is my baby haha. And thanks for the welcome :D

Back
Top Bottom