Hi from the UK

Lara Croft

Beta member
Born on Feb 14th, I'm self employed, I like Army lifestyles, keeping physically fit and I'm a go-getter with a "nothing I can't achieve" attitude :D

I have a pretty ok knowledge and experience base of computing but am in no way an expert. I learn the hard way - fast and on my feet running :silly: I like it that way as I enjoy a challenge and don't really have the time to dedicate to full time courses.

I've dabbled with computer building and repair for quite some years for friends and relatives, so decided to start a new business venture and do it for real and above board. I've been an established and registered business for quite a while now, I do PC Custom Build & Repairs as well as Web Design & Domain Management.

Great to be here :kiss:

Born on Feb 14th, I'm self employed, I like Army lifestyles, keeping physically fit and I'm a go-getter with a "nothing I can't achieve" attitude :D
LOL I talk from experience Don't, the forces ate me alive and I trained for it.

I have a pretty ok knowledge and experience base of computing but am in no way an expert. I learn the hard way - fast and on my feet running :silly: I like it that way as I enjoy a challenge and don't really have the time to dedicate to full time courses.

I've dabbled with computer building and repair for quite some years for friends and relatives, so decided to start a new business venture and do it for real and above board. I've been an established and registered business for quite a while now, I do PC Custom Build & Repairs as well as Web Design & Domain Management.

Great to be here :kiss:

Congrats and welcome, we all have rough edges and we will knock the rough bits off and while we wont make you the ******* Admin from Hell, we can take you close :p

Back
Top Bottom