Hi need help

Iaak1983

Beta member
Hello guys I'm islander I'm in the process of starting out my own production company. I'm here mainly looking for some advice but may stick around looks pretty cool and may learn a thing or two. In the meantime I need help as the title states, I been looking online for ages and can't find a product I need so I'm going around forums asking if anyone knows. I need a USB to plug socket! Not a power adapter for a USB device but something I can fed power to through a USB cable and that then feeds it to a plug to power my device. Is this doesn't resist and I've just given you idea I demand samples as I need it ASAP :)

Well no I have a portable battery for my camcorder now the USB slot doesn't feed power to it fast enough to keep it going so I need to use the power adapter so I need to plug the power adapter which is a a plug head into a socket that then revives power from the USB cable coming from the portable power pack.... With me? :)

Well no I have a portable battery for my camcorder now the USB slot doesn't feed power to it fast enough to keep it going so I need to use the power adapter so I need to plug the power adapter which is a a plug head into a socket that then revives power from the USB cable coming from the portable power pack.... With me? :)

You'd still be limited to whatever that USB cable is outputting in regards to power.

to make sure I'm understanding correctly... So you have a power pack with a USB slot, and you want an adapter to plug an AC male end into a USB female end, and draw power from the USB jack of the power pack?

How much current does the USB jack on the power pack output? It should say.

Back
Top Bottom